1. We start by getting any existing media that you have. We can start with your website, your company logo, any media that you’ve used in the past, your business card, or anything else that you think is relevant to the media that you want to be created. Anything that you have is helpful for our designers so that we can ensure your media fits your branding and identity.
2. Let us know what you want your media to look like. You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 360-459-0421. When you contact us, give us any directions and instructions that you have about how you want your media to look.
3. Our design team will create a rough draft of your digital media for you to review. Your rough draft will be emailed to you so that you can see it as it will appear in its final form.
4. Let us know if there’s anything that you want to be changed. Take some time to look over your rough draft, and let us know if you’d like any changes made. With each set of changes, the rough draft will go back to our design team to have your changes applied. This process can happen as many times as needed, but it usually only takes two to four revisions to get things the way you want them. There is no extra charge for revisions during the initial design process: it’s included in your original digital media design cost.
5. Once you give final approval, we’re done! When you’re satisfied that everything looks the way that you want it, we upload your digital media as soon as possible.